Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can’t I log in to your site?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I switch plans?
- Can I update my email address?
- Can I update my credit card?
- How do I reset my password?
- Which podcast players work with my private feed?
- How can I add a profile picture to my account?
- Is it possible to return a product?
- What if my subscription payment failed or didn’t process?
Why can’t I log in to your site?
Check your browser’s security settings. Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled 3rd-party cookies. Either change your settings or use another browser.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item.
Can I switch from a monthly plan to an annual plan?
Yes. Click Change plan from the Subscriptions menu item in your account. You’ll be switched to the new plan immediately and charged a prorated amount.
Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes.
Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card.
How do I reset my password?
Click this link, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
Which podcast players work with my private feed?
Cross-Platform Podcast Apps: RadioPublic, Pocket Casts
iOS Podcast Apps: Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Castro 3, Downcast, PodCruncher
Android Podcast Apps: Podcast Republic, Podcast Addict, BeyondPod, Doggcatcher, Player FM, Podkicker, AntennaPod
How can I add a profile picture to my account?
The avatar service we use is called Gravatar.
Is it possible to return a product?
Returns can be made in the event of a gross error in the ordering/shipping process. If this is the case we will do our best to resolve the issue for the customer. Otherwise, all sales are final.
What if my subscription payment failed or didn’t process?
Unfortunately PayPal has a history of dropping subscription style payments. While we do our best to mitigate these errors however, sometimes they still occur.
If this happens and you are no longer able to access your membership please contact us via the form below, and we will do our best to correct the issue. Also please look in your email you used to sign up for an email notification and link to manually renew your subscription.
Don’t see your question answered?
Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back with you as soon as is possible.