To get a sense of where 2020 is headed, I’m going to let you know about five stories and trends I’ve seen in the past couple of weeks…
1. A Muslim Community Patrol and mosque in Brooklyn are trading threats with a chapter of the Bloods gang, after a community patrol member roughed up the son of the local gang leader for making “disrespectful” remarks to a Muslim woman. The Bloods designated the mosque and its members as “food” for the gang’s “dogs” to eat, a reference to violence.
2. Following this weekend’s machete attack at a Hanukah party, some Orthodox Jews are encouraging each other to join/revive the Jewish Defense League, a group known for planning and committing acts of terrorism against Muslims in the 1980s. The JDL was previously described by the FBI as a “Jewish extremist organization.”
3. We continue to follow numerous socialist and pro-gun Leftist groups who are purchasing firearms and combat gear. Many of these groups have regular training days at the range and are preparing for armed “self-defense.”
4. The Boogaloo, a reference to a second civil war, is still a popular topic among counter-culture conservatives and libertarians.
5. Second Amendment activists in Virginia are fomenting support for popular resistance to the state’s proposed gun laws.
These are just five situations that could lead to armed violence between competing factions in the United States. There are likely dozens more across the country.
Your New Year’s Resolutions should include identifying your own local fault lines.
Which groups or individuals in your area are capable of engaging in political violence?
Which situations or scenarios could lead to armed political violence?
Remember: the ongoing low intensity conflict is unlikely to include millions of armed combatants, but rather a fraction of one percent of the population making up the most ardent political and ideological adherents.
Who’s in your local area, county, or state?
If you’re serious about preparedness, these questions deserve your due diligence.
If you want to receive daily reports about the ongoing low intensity conflict, then you can sign up for a free 7-day trial to my Warning reports here: https://forwardobserver.com/trial/
Always Out Front,
11-12 JAN: Tactical Intelligence Course – Austin, TX